Creative Projects Market 2019
Creative Europe Desk Georgia invites you to “Creative Projects Market 2019”, a place that highlights and showcases successful Georgian cultural operators and the support that the EU has given to the development of Culture Creative Industries and Audiovisual field in Georgia.
Join us and meet successful organization. The Market will be full of different activities ranging from exhibition and book shops, film screening, different games, and creative talks.
Admissions are free and anyone who is interested is welcome to come to Fabrika, learn about Creative Europe and get tips and tricks from successful beneficiaries.
The following organisations will be at Creative Projects Market:
• Tbilisi Kote Marjanishvili Professional State Drama Theatre
• CinéDOC Documentary Film Festival
• Georgian National Film Center
• Sofa – School of Film Agents
• Agora Publishing
• Elf Publishing
• Center of Contemporary Art Tbilisi (CCA)
• Tbilisi Architecture Biennial
• Georgian Museums Association
• Caritas Georgia
• Tbilisi Z. Paliashvili Opera and Ballet Professional State Theatre
• State Silk Museum
• Israeli House
• Public Art Platform
• SOU Festival
• Magic Lantern Rustavi
Schedule of Creative Talks in Jungle Room:
14: 00 Georgian National Film Center
15:00 SOFA – School of Film Agents
16:00 CinéDOC Tbilisi
17:00 Kote Marjanishvili Theatre
18:00 Georgian Museums Association
19:00 Tbilisi Architecture Biennial
20:00 Israeli House
21:30 Film Screening at Fabrika Rooftop supported by CinéDOC Film Festival
• 90 Seconds in North Korea 2018, Director: Ranko Paucovic, Croatia/the Niderlands, 15 min.
• Tbilisi To Tennessee 2018, Director: Daniel Washington, USA/Hungary, 29 min.
• Adaptation 2017, Director: Mane Baghdasaryan, Armenia, 21 min.